Monday 12 September 2011

Pocket Watch, Glasses & 'Stache Necklaces, Oh My!

At long last, FrameBoutique has (back) in stock the much sought-after, antique line of pocket watch necklaces that quickly sold & emptied our stock last time (sorry for the delay for those who inquired!). We have three pieces from the previous line along with three new varieties, each with a distinctly unique design, which I will be listing later this week!



Along with the pocket watch necklaces I will be listing later this week (if my schedule slows down!), I will be listing my black glasses frame necklace (a favourite amongst friends & often, a whimsical party prop). As well, I finally have the moustache necklaces back in stock! Getting ready for Movember!


Happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment