Wednesday 24 August 2011

Engagement Photo Shoot of Cobblestone Paths & Sandy Beaches

Today began with anxious concerns about the unpredictable and extremely stormy weather. Raging storm clouds and lightening can definitely ruin a photo shoot.

My subjects were not just anyone, but very close friends & I wanted to ensure that I took the most fitting shots of such a lovely & thoughtful couple. Most of all, the photos should reflect their enduring & genuine love. As individuals, they are both down-to-earth so I aimed to capture more candids rather than posed shots to accentuate their unique personalities.

After watching the two of them fall in love & their relationship evolve, it makes me very happy to be able to witness the two of them celebrating & sharing their love with their family & friends. It has been an honour to be a part of their lives & their celebration.

Overall, the shoot was incredibly fun. I was given the chance to creatively express myself & now, I am seriously considering exploring this avenue next spring!
“Be still when you have nothing to say; when genuine passion moves you, say what you've got to say, and say it hot.” D.H. Lawrence

2 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC!! They look like movie stills. Beautiful couple, awesome photography. Great job Meg!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kate! They were such troopers and they are so photogenic! :)

    ReplyDelete