Wednesday 24 August 2011

Japanese Fabric Button Earrings & Brooches

I've recently fallen in love with Japanese fabric. Although the fabric can be a bit on the expensive side, the quality, durability and overall appearance far surpasses any other fabric I've worked with.
I ventured to a local Toronto Japanese boutique (Things Japanese) and immediately fell for the patterns: symmetrical lines, geometric shapes and my favourite, the traditional Japanese wave pattern.

Nautical Fabric Button Earrings, Japanese Fabric, Traditional Waves in Cerulean and Navy Blue

Geometric Boho Chic Japanese Red Fabric Covered Earrings, Studs. Red Geometric Stars & Diamonds

I hope other people love brooches (or buttons) as much as I do! I'm still working on some and I've only listed a couple of these pieces, but I'll list more soon. Fabric earrings just in time for the fall season!

2 comments:

  1. I have been hearing the praises of Japanese fabric for years now. Also, the patterns! Awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The fabric is so classic and elegant. I love it!

    ReplyDelete