Monday 22 August 2011

New Fall Fashion Designs!

The design for this miniature necktie necklace started when one of my partner's ties ripped and he was going to throw it out. I decided to create my own "party tie" as a quirky, whimsical piece for my birthday party. Now, I have four different colour combinations that have been crafted and upcycled out of vintage silk ties and they seem to be a great hit with customers.

I also have a new line of pocket watch necklaces coming out soon in three different designs. One of the designs which I have yet to take photographs of is more of the steampunk style since you can see all the internal gears and mechanisms working.

In addition to these pieces, I have a plethora of new earring designs which I seem to be creating faster than I can list them on Etsy.

Some of my favourite from these new additions are the vintage cabochons which are mostly of German and Japanese designs. They have been upcycled to create these stunning earring studs.



Here's a sneak peek at some of the other designs I've been working on. Some of these pieces have not yet been listed, but can be reserved. Contact me if you are interested in reserving any designs you see on my blog or in my Etsy store. Check to see which listings are available at frameboutique.etsy.com!

This earring stud gift set is a collection of Japanese vintage cabochons. Each are speckled Millefiori glass.

A beautiful lavender purple vintage cabochon that has been upcycled to create this great ring.

I love the teardrop shape of the bronze filigree earring stud post that these vivid aqua blue cabochons are set against. Very unique design.

These red checkered earring studs are actually upcycled vintage buttons that I found in a button boutique.

This melon ribbed cabochon comes in a variety of colours and I've used them for rings and earring studs.

I especially love these vintage white Japanese cabochons which give the appearance of confetti or flakes of various colours set inside the glass. I've set aside so many of these for myself! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment